Joseph Oberlander

Brian wrote:

Thanks Trevor and others for your reply's.
Could someone suggest a suitable system to replace the BOSE speakers.
I have a small sized room so a sub woofer with satellite speakers
(surround sound 5.1 setup) would be more suitable at around 100 watts.
The only speakers I have looked at so far are the Sony brand.

It all depends upon your budget. You can get something equal sounding
but with better bass from Energy(Take 5.2 system), or by spending $1000
or more, sound that is equal to or better than a movie theater.