Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

that is because you are smarter than he is, you are more
highly educated than he is, more experienced than he is, and you
are actually a productive contributor in the world of product
development in audio, which Arnie is not, at all.

Art that's a fight you can have with Jim Johnson, who credited me
with direct involvement an important scientific development in the
world of audio, being the ABX test. Of course you and the rest of
your clique had years of unendingly bitter battles with JJ, a fact
that you now seem to want to forget.

Uh, your involvemnet was to plagiarize someone elses work,

That's one of Dormer's pet lies. Anybody who wants to can see my work such
as it is at www.pcabx.com, and anybody who can get Dormer to cut lose with
his work and see his work, can compare the two. I understand that Dormer's
program does not even implement the ABX testing methodology. There are many
other significant differences as well.

Both Dormer and I have described the prior art for this kind of program on
RAO in the distant past.

in development of a program that allows you to do abx of
audio systems ona computer, which is utterly useless and stupid.

If it's so useless and stupid why have tens of thousands of people
downloaded it?

If it's so useless and stupid why are there more than a half dozen programs
that do pretty much the same thing?

If its so useless and stupid why is it so widely accepted?

And the I didn't fight with JJ, though I remember that you did so.

JJ and I had absolutely minimal conflicts, especially compared to our
running battles with "Normals".

However,
Arnie perceives himself to be the brightest, most experienced and
most knowledgeable person posting here on RAO.

Not at all. However, in terms of technical knowledge and technical
contributions to RAO, I'm light years ahead of your clique, including
Atkinson and Zelniker. Most of you "Normals" are hopeless technical
nincumpoops. The few of you who can technically walk and chew gum at
the same time have senselessly wasted their minor amounts of time on
RAO with personal vendettas and obfuscatory defenses of their own
well-known public technical malfeasance.

I see, ahead of Atkinson and Zelniker, what a hoot!

Yes, in a very narrow and questionable field of endeavor, namely technical
posts on RAO.

If you can count posts to come up with a different result Art, be my guest.

So someday, he is going to have to put you in your place. This is
whether he
wants to or not, or tries to or not.

IOW, nobody is perfect, and not all technical experts agree about
everything. You don't get that at all, do you Art?

note that this simple question stops Art dead in his tracks. Score!

Arny has one advantage over you, though,.....He is insane,

Thanks for the libel Art, it's a clear case of the pot calling the
knife dull.

note Arts tacit admission that he's a pretty dull character. Score!