Old July 10th 17, 01:41 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Disco sucks

mcp6453 > wrote:
>On 7/5/2017 4:00 PM, Nate Najar wrote:
>> Hard copy. Buy the magazine so they keep printing it and keep hiring Scott, Mike and Paul to write!

>That's what advertising is for. I used to love reading it, but since I don't qualify for a free subscription, I stick
>with the others that are still free. It's a good magazine.

I think Recording and Resolution are about the only ones left that don't give
out free subscriptions to the industry.

It's not like in the nineties when there was a lot more money changing hands,
MIX was an inch and a half thick every month, and advertising revenues were
very high. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Still, somehow Tape Op manages to keep turning out a remarkably good magazine
month to month, in spite of an entirely volunteer crew.