Brotherdave

Default Mics, amplifiers, speakers and processors for sale in liquidation of production inventory

New to the thread thing, but I am learning, I hope...

I will try to save some confusion and post a price list.
I want fair $, about what things are going for on ebay.
This is not rental junk, strictly production equipment, under my control.
I have been & will answer all mail (so far about 30-40 folks).
That might keep the thread cleaner.
Is that a good thing or does it matter?
If there is something you have particular interest in, I could get photos.
Let me know if you have a fast connection or not (for size).

Look again later today, eh?