Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Default Pete Millett needs books

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

Send him your old toob books that according to Arny are no good
anymore so he can cut them up and scan them for his web site. There are
a lot of them on there and some of them are pretty good.

If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you. Too bad you can't afford a
powered wheelchair. I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the
neighborhood kids in that rickety old antique chair of yours.

http://301url.com/2zt

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.