Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] radiorobasoar@gmail.com is offline

Default TRRS to 1/4inch adapter for headphones

Hello Group, its been a while,
I bought a pair of Bose in ear headphones with a trrs 3.5mm Mini jack designed to use with Apple products, they sound amazing ! I would love to use them for recording headphones, I use a Focusrite 2i2 interface which has a standard 1/4 inch headphone socket, I tried using a regular 3.5mm to 1/4 stereo adapter but it didnt work correctly, I also tried a 3.5mm to mono 1/4 inch but that didnt work either, I cant find a trrs adapter, is there such a thing ? Thanks -rob