Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default audio compressor/ limiter for car

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 9:44:42 PM UTC-4, wrote:
JackA: "3kHz boost approach"

I've come to the conclusion that you just want to be different. You
KNOW that the region 2-4kHz is the LAST arsa of the human
audio spectrum that needs boosting, but you boost there anyway!
I can pretty well guess how you feel about Mr. Trump.

With the Democratic party acting like Satan, kill them, kill those, hate this, hate that, starve them, beat them to death, Transgender this, Gay that, feel Trump would have to be 100 times more powerful to steer this fine country from looking like Syria!

Here, this is the crap I get/find, three mono tracks solicited as multi-tracks, and the key track sounds like a old, worn 45. Harmonix Music would have no use for it, so someone mangled it. Just like the never heard ending, that is uncommon! Thanks

Jack

As far as compressors go, I feel they should be removed from
recording studios and post-suites, and be placed - in simpler format,
in cars, home stereo gear, and mobile players. Recorded music
could sound more like live music again!

Well, compressors could be removed, but then it takes even more talent from the recording "engineer" to make the music sound impressive!