Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default audio compressor/ limiter for car

On 21/10/2016 10:32 a.m., Mike Rivers wrote:

On 10/20/2016 2:57 PM, geoff wrote:
Yes, some current car CD/USB players do indeed have built-in
compressor controls. And some 'Loudness' controls .

On 21/10/2016 9:29 a.m., Mike Rivers wrote:
So you're suggesting that he buy a new car? I had a Mitsubishi
Galant rental car more than 20 years ago that had a compressor, by
some other name. I guess if they called it "compressor" you'd think
it was for filling the tires.

On 10/20/2016 4:44 PM, geoff wrote:
Anew car - why ? A bit like buying a new house if what you want is a
new TV.

Well, as quoted from you above, you did say "some current cars . . . "

Naa . The object being referred to was not the "car" but the "car
CD/USB players" ;-)

geoff