Nousaine

Default The Audio Critic

Sean Fulop wrote:

*You* begin to realize that. *I* realized that there is, at last,
someone publishing an audio magazine that *didn't* buy into
the endless nonsense of sighted comparison.

But, you can't deny the importance of sighted comparison when it's
really the *appearance of the case* that is the most important attribute
of a piece of audio equipment.

-Sean

Of course appearance is important. I don't think anyone suggests otherwise. But
many confuse appearance with sound quality and when they claim that a Green Pen
improved the sound of their cds one has to 1) be skeptical and 2) ask for sound
quality validation. Otherwise we'd all be wasting time "trying" that latest,
greatest tweak which is most likely the equivalent of a miracle carburetor.