hank alrich

Bill Van Dyk wrote:

The idea that this film is comparable in any shape or form to Michael
Moore's "9/11" is preposterous. It's the difference between advocacy
and character assassination.

The big problem for the Bush league set is that Moore's flick puts their
man up for all for see in his super smug and incoherent self. It's not a
pretty sight and I'm not surprised it makes them uncomfortable, even if
their blinders remain in place.

The other troublesome thing is that I know of several conservatives who
voted Bush last time, who went to see Farenheit 911, and who will not
vote for him again. Notice I called those people conservatives, not
Republicans.

--
ha