Carlos Alden

in article , Richard Crowley at
wrote on 10/20/04 6:47 AM:

Doesn't anyone find it curious that there is only "right wing
propoganda"? You never hear references to "left wing propoganda"!

I love radio, and listen to a wide variety of programming. I find great
entertainment in the self-righteous and hyperbolic programs from people like
Dr. Laura, Rush, O'Reilly, et al. These people are ALWAYS talking about the
liberal agenda and left-wing spin. Any one of a number of right-leaning
columnist talks about the liberal agenda.

There certainly is propaganda and spin on both sides. Didn't you hear any
of the partisan "analysis" after each debate?

Carlos