Alex Rodriguez

"No SPAM Sam" wrote in message
news:1g7io37.41z141wo948aN%nospamsam.3.gkar@spamg ourmet.com...

I got the 5 year old Dell because from your posts I figure you are
either so frugal or so dense that you would think it a good idea.

Actually, for the times that I do listen to mp3's, a 5 year old dell
would work. I keep some back ground music on while I work and my work
computer, which is a Dell, but not 5 years old, works just fine. Every
where else I listen to music mp3's won't do since I can hear the difference
in sound quality.

But
hey, maybe you think the Dell Jukebox is a good deal. Maybe it is, but
don't count on transferring music often - in testing we generally crash
the software or the Jukebox when doing large transfers.

I never suggested the Dell. I've never used it, so I can't say if it
is any good or not. There are other players besides the ipod and the
del unit.

Now excuse me while you become just the third person in 5 years to make
my usenet news plonk list. Congratulations, you have gone where even
Phaedrus did - at least he was amazing and moderately intelligent. You
are apparently neither.

Doesn't bother me none.
Alex