R. Tang

Alex Rodriguez wrote:
In article ,
says...

If I had money to throw away, then I too would give it consideration.
But since I do car about cost, I eliminate the models that don't give
me value for my money.

No problem.
But I think you give far too much credence to reports of short
battery life (in a product that depends on a supplier that's on the
bleeding edge of development) and emphasized far too much the cost of an
OPTIONAL manufacturer's charge.

Even without a short battery life, but an average one, I still have problems
with an item that is as expensive as an ipod and has no provisions for
easy battery replacement. Some people don't care, but to me that is
poor design.

Good point, though I'd like to see just how hard the battery
replacement is; if it's just a 15 minute job, then I'd be less
concerned...
--
-
-Roger Tang,