Alex Rodriguez

In article 1g7gh28.fnrkc21dsen00N%nospamsam.3.gkar@spamgourm et.com,
says...

Alex Rodriguez wrote:

In article ,

says...

The fact that it costs more would not be the determining factor in my
decision. The manufacturer's expectations regarding obsolescence or
battery replacement would not be a deterrant either. The iPod has a
pretty good reputation for being a clean, simple, elegant, and
easy-to-use device, and if I were in the market for that type of
device, I would probably give it serious consideration.

If I had money to throw away, then I too would give it consideration.
But since I do car about cost, I eliminate the models that don't give
me value for my money.

Well Alex, you are going to look like a stupid ass idiot with a 5 year
old Dell desktop strapped to your back. But hey, you sure won't have to
worry about the battery going bad. If you like, I'll send you my white
earbuds. That way from far away you'll look cool.

Huh? Where did this 5 year old dell come from? You obviously haven't
done your homework. Otherwise you would know that there are other
players besides the ipod and the 5 year old dell. Maybe that is why
you are stuck with the ipod???? Shop around a bit and you will find
many players besides the ones you are aware of. I'll pass on the ear
buds. I prefer good sound to what others think looks cool.
Alex