Bob Ward

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:36:24 -0600, "WindsorFox[SS]"
wrote:

Bob Ward wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:35:00 -0500, Alex Rodriguez

says...

Don't buy an iPod, Alex - obviously you are too ****ing stupid to be
able to use it anyway.. Of course, in that case, you'd never know
whether the battery needs replacing in any event.

I don't need an idiots advice to tell me not to buy an ipod. As stupid
as you imagine me to be, I'm smart to know better than to buy a device that
costs more than comparable devices and then expects me to toss it or pay an
outrageous amount of money to swap out a battery.
--------------
Alex

The fact that it costs more would not be the determining factor in my
decision. The manufacturer's expectations regarding obsolescence or
battery replacement would not be a deterrant either. The iPod has a
pretty good reputation for being a clean, simple, elegant, and
easy-to-use device, and if I were in the market for that type of
device, I would probably give it serious consideration.

Wow, what an ass. You are calling Alex stupid which I know to be
totally untrue from several years in severeal different Usenet
groups, yet you are not savvy enough yourself to provide proof to
your point without the use of foul language and personal attacks. It
severely lessens your credibility.

I'm not calling Alex stupid for what he may or may not have posted in
the past in other grooups - I'm calling him stupid for what he posted
recently in this newsgroup. You have no credibility here, so your
post is taken for what it's worth... damned little.