Posted to rec.audio.pro
jtees4 jtees4 is offline

Default Hello and help

On Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:03:06 +1300, geoff
wrote:

On 17/11/2019 2:40 pm, jtees4 wrote:
So I got my gigboard. No problems, it works great. Turns out the
seller did not really speak nglish and explained it to me wrong. I
simply needed a travel adapter because the adapter included had a
European plug, so I just needed to adapt it to USA and all was fine.
Thanks again.

Please check out my music:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1430296

Best change the plug for a proper one. Adaptors are a weak point and
sometimes come loose when you least expect or want them to.

geoff

Yes, I agree...thanks. Right now I only play at home so it is not an
issue, but if I decide to play out, it will definitely a have a good
new power supply cord. They are certainkly cheap enough, under $20.