Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tatonik Tatonik is offline

Default Good to see this is still here!

Scott Dorsey wrote:

I'll point out that Kludge Audio has been a thing for decades but I just
figured it would be more interesting to make sell stuff myself than design
stuff for other people to make and sell. Turns out I'm a lot better at
making stuff than selling it, but I'm having a good time anyway.

I noticed all the offerings are 500 series modules. I don't have a 500
series rack but had been thinking of getting one. This might be a
stupid question, but are all 500 racks more or less created equal? Any
brands to avoid? Are there any decent small ones on the market with
just one or two slots?