Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Impulse responce

On 8/09/2020 7:30 am, geoff wrote:
On 8/09/2020 12:16 am, Scott Dorsey wrote:
cedriclÂ* wrote:
I'll look for sox. Is it a Mac app too? Thanks.

It's straight C with no clunky gui, so it builds on just about any system
including mac.

It's an absolute lifesaver.Â* It will join, split, and do format
conversions.
The sample rate converter is acceptable.

I recently had a couple hundred .wav files that were recorded with split
channels because that was the default on the Tascam recorder.Â* One
command
turns them all into stereo wav files.Â* Another command creates normalized
mp3 encoded versions for bands to audition.Â* So much easier than having
to do it all one at a time in the daw.
--scott

About as easy as a script in Sound Forge then.\

Beat me to it. Any good DAW has macro's/scripts/actions. Whatever you
are familiar with is often easiest. But I'd compare actual results
before choosing any method.