Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Anything you think was consistently done better in the past inthe pro/commercial recording world than how it's done today?

On 2/09/2020 5:34 pm, geoff wrote:
On 2/09/2020 6:59 pm, Trevor wrote:
On 2/09/2020 9:53 am, Les Cargill wrote:
Trevor wrote:
On 1/09/2020 1:37 pm, geoff wrote:
On 1/09/2020 2:03 pm, Les Cargill wrote:
Trevor wrote:
On 31/08/2020 3:35 am, Les Cargill wrote:
The thing that makes it worse is that there really were "reds
under (some) bed(s)." It wasn't as bad in the US as in Britain,
where the
Bloomsbury Group contained at least one asset of the KGB.

HUAC was a deeply anti-Semitic thing and as hapless an effort
that's
been attempted.

Such a shame they never worried about the Fascists under the beds
like they did the Communists.

Fascists weren't on record as having as goal unhorsing the
American government.

Of course they weren't going after themselves!

I'd also say there never was a serious American Fascist movement;

HaHa, only half of the USA would think Trump is not a Fascist!

Count me in that half, then. The guy's a reality TV star that
ran. He's not even a fascist. Then again, practically nobody is.

Trump has copied Hitler's playbook almost exactly to the letter,
except for declaring war on Poland and killing himself in his bunker.
(we can yet hope for the latter though) So I guess you don't think
Hitler was a Fascist either then? Everyone has their own definition I
guess, but evil is still evil whatever you want to call it!!

Evil or just extreme ****witery ? Probably both.

Definitely both!!! :-(

If an audio producer he would demand mixes to the lowest common
denominator - compressed to ****, over-loud, over-tempo, EQed both
booming and screeching, illogical irrational and offensive lyrics, and
appealing to the least sophisticated (but significant, sadly ....)
audience.

.... just to steer thread towards On Topic !

Very good! :-)