Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tatonik Tatonik is offline

Default Anything you think was consistently done better in the past inthe pro/commercial recording world than how it's done today?

On 8/29/20 9:35 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:

The Beatles... they were a phenomenon unto themselves. They weren't rock,
they weren't pop, they weren't blues, they were all three at the same time
but really they weren't anything but the Beatles. I fear we shall not see
their like again.

My father said they destroyed American music and they certainly transformed it.
--scott

My great-uncle said the Beatles were part of a Communist plot, though to
put this in context, he said the same of fluoridated water and a number
of other things.