kaneohe466 kaneohe466 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpirman1982 View Post
Attention! Attention!
I'm in search of a Sony ECM-51 telescoping microphone:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...sonyecm51b.jpg
Thursday night at 8:59pm EST, an eBay auction for one ended, I bid $400 and my bid was the only one until the last second when somebody bid $405 and knocked my bid out of the potential win.
If anyone has a Sony ECM-51 microphone that still works great they are willing to sell me, please contact me at via PM.
My price range is currently standing at $400.
Your help is 100% appreciated.
Hi tpmirman.....I saw your post looking for a Sony ECM 51, Thought you might be interested in a Sony ECM 41, which I have up on ebay now (item #260857536718 ). I believe it's the same mic but runs on a regular AA battery.
Thanks .........Judy