Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Rockinghorse Winner[_6_] Rockinghorse Winner[_6_] is offline

Default $6800 Audioquest cables

* It may have been the liquor talking, but
Bob F wrote:

C. Leeds wrote:

I likewise feel it's my duty to tell people
less technically schooled than I am that fancy cables are snake oil,
and that they're wasting their money by buying them.

No, it would be a waste of money for you to buy them. Some others find
value in these products. That's their prerogative.

Just for reference, how many times have you bought yourself such cables at
multi-thousand dollar prices?

Buy the thickest, coolest looking cables you can afford; if they
sound as good as the ones from Fry's, keep 'em.

*R* *H*