Engineer

Default 10 watt PP amplifier

"fatboy" wrote in message
Engineer wrote:

Hi, vacuumlanders on RAT.
I've just about finished my homebrew "Scratch 10" amplifier,
so-called
because it's based on the bits I had lying around or could scrounge
up
for next to nothing. Power transformer and chassis from John
Bartley
(again, many thanks), Hammond "468" OPT from a garage sale, about
50
cents (what a find! This sparked the project.) Tubes from spares
bin
(but I had to buy one, the EF86.)

(snip)

Cheers,
Roger

is there a possibillity that you could post the schematic diagram &
picture
on a web page instead of the binaries group. i dont have access to
any
binaries groups.

Not at this time, but I'm planning to do a page later. I'll send it
to you as an email attachment if you like. Your " sounds
fake! Send your email address to me at "analogdino 'at' rogers 'dot'
com".
Cheers,
Roger