Phil Allison

"Mike Rivers" = professional Parrott and snipping maniac.

** Replacing the missing ***CONTEXT ** yet again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead, specifications are chosen
values of parameters that, when measured, are promised to be no worse than
the values specified.

** Shame about all those "min", "typical" and "max" figures in data
sheets then.

I downloaded the specifications of the three mixers referenced in this
thread's base note, and not one of them provided "min", "typical", and

"max" parameter values.

In typical Phool style, the subject has been changed from "mixers"
(the final product) to "components" (the little things inside the
product).

** Mr Kesti made a **totally wrong** claim - so I posted the facts.

" ** Most equipment specs represent typical figures found by measurement
on
samples - unless otherwise specified. "

Mr Kesti then showed us that he **cannot read** by quoting specs with "
better than " and "greater than" in the wording.

The OP's example had no such words - nor do the vast majority of
technical specs.

It therefore comes under my " ..... unless otherwise specified ".

Go choke on that you vile smelling NG Parrott.