Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Fallacy Of High Dollar Cartridges

On Jan 16, 2:19*am, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message

No, I don't. *I've been using a $399 cartridge on my rig
for the last 6 months and I love it. *And I've written
about it extensively in print.

Marc has never met an over-priced phono cartridge that he didn't want to
lie about owning.

Another gentile and benevolent post from our
resident "Christian" :-)

Yes, and then GOIA started dancing when Boon asked him about this
statement.

GOIA may not know anything about audio or recording but he can sure
dance.