Sonoman

Default Nakamichi vs Infinity speakers

However the sub I am considering this time is going to be 10" with
lots of power to it and and a huge magnet. 12" is too boomy not clear or
clean
bass at all.

That is totally false, were did you get that idea? Subs have no power, the
power comes from an amplifier. If you compare apples to apples, the 12"
**usually** handles more power than the 10". I my case I had both 10" and
then I upgraded to a 12" and the 12" sounds far better with the same amp.

I wanna get Nakamichi everything. CD deck, amps, speakers and sub.
I know that the deck I am getting for sure and amps .

Well, some brands make good speakers and the other stuff they make is so so.
Some others make excellent head units, but the their speakers are not so
good compared to other brands. Do you get my drift? Nakamichi made
themselves very famous for their cassette decks a long time ago. Their CD
players are great, but I think there are better CD head units out there.

The only thing I am thinking about whether the speakers should be

Nakamichi
as well.
I heard a lot of good things about Infinity speakers. So I need your

expert
advice and input
people. Tell me what's best and what I will not regret buying.

Like many people here will say: go to your local shop and have a listen
there and pick what YOU like.