My Name

Default Nakamichi vs Infinity speakers

Tell me what's best and what I will not regret buying.

That would be impossible, because what I like in a speaker, you may not
like.

The following is my opinion. That being said there are better speakers than
infinity, depends on how much you want to spend. Boston Acoustics is one
brand that comes to mind. I run Alpine (HU, AMPS), Infinity (Rear), Boston
Acoustics (Front), JL Audio (Sub). Is any of that equipment the best? Dunno.
But I like it, and it's definitely not the worst.

---