Harry Lavo

Default DVD audio vs. SACD

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
Chung wrote:
Harry Lavo wrote:
"John Corbett" wrote in message
In article , "Harry Lavo"
wrote (re
http://www.hfm-detmold.de/eti/projek...paper_6086.pdf):

It is certainly a test that probably is as good an abx test as could
be
done.

Huh?

Meaning, they paid attention to most details.

Are there any details that they missed?

They acknowledge two possible flaws in their work:

1) switching noise that they tried very hard to eliminate,
but could not

2) lack of time to re-test the four outliers.

Which is a shame in both cases, but given that this appears to
have been master's thesis work, perhaps understandable.

Thank you Steven, I forgot the "clicks". Although I suspect they made too
much of them, since their own testing showed the subjects to be unawares.