Marcus

Default best place for car audio?

"Zeitgeist" wrote in message ...
I ordered from Crutchfield.Com before but a place like
http://www.hookedontronics.com/ has unbelievable wholesale prices...
but I am not sure if it is a "sketchy" place to buy from. They have
cards for a MobileToys install network which seems decent because they
can be
used at a nice audio shop for cars in my city.

Any opinions? The prices are like 50% off retail; so i'm concerned but
auwed.

Thanks

Ordered two Pioneer subs and recieved them promptly and in fine shape
from discountavenue.net Also know a friend who ordered a head unit
and mid range speakers from the site and was pleased with them.
Amazing prices.