Default Heaven!

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 02:29:12 GMT, wrote:

Not only have the objectivists never proposed a distortion mechanism
that would more accurately convey musical intentions, they have never
even been able to repeat back this simple description of analog.

More to the point, they have never agreed with your insistence that
vinyl sounds more natural.

Actually you have demonstrated precisely, once again, that you miss the
point. I have never insisted that *everyone* finds it "more natural." I
have stated that some people find analog to have a number of qualities
that are truer to the experience of listening live. No objectivist has
ever been able to repeat back this list of qualities without
substituting their own language. Here, for example, you could have
simply repeated my statement that analog more accurately conveys
musical intentions--not that that would have demonstrated you
understood it--but you chose not to.

More natural than what? The original tape?
The original mic feed? The original performance?

I think you know perfectly well what the answer to this question is.

Mike