Roger W. Norman

"Edi Zubovic" edi.zubovic[rem wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:38:38 -0400, "Roger W. Norman"
wrote:

In SCSI under XP Pro you don't need a special controller. You can assign
SCSI drives (or any drives) under XP Pro as a raid. It's a software

raid,
that's for certain, but XP Pro does it quite well. I think it was a

feature
under Win2K, too, but I'm no longer a computer expert. I simply try to

do
my work with my computers. 15 years ago I was a computer expert.

Oh! {headsplat} now I remember. Yes it is true, XP does have a
software RAID feature.

Good luck anyways,

Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

Things seem to be working fine, but there's always tomorrow! g
--
Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio