Engineer

"T" wrote in message
m...
jakdedert wrote:

snip
Use a 'Y' cable (one RCA male to two RCA males) to route sub output
from your main amp to
the AUX ins on your sub amp, and connect the L&R speaker outs to
your sub ins.

***Main amp sub out'Y' cableL&R sub amp AUX inssub amp L&R
speaker
outssub***

jak

MuHahahahahah. That was _exactly_ what I wanted to hear.

It's just to get the thing a little run. I'll be picking out a
dedicated stand alone amp down the line.

Check out PartExpress linear FET class AB sub amps. Nice units, good
value - I have two in service (home theatre and stage piano keyboard)
.. BTW, I have no connection with this company.
Cheers,
Roger