Lionel

ScottW wrote:

"Fatima Whitbread" wrote in message
news
"ScottW" emitted :

Suppressor of free speech and resorts to violence. Yup, you will make a
fine Muslim.

What have you got against Muslim's, Scott?

They don't object strongly enough against the murderous actions of the
fanatics in their midst.

I don't remember that you have objected something when Art Sackman has
written that the tortured prisoners of Abu Ghraib were all terrorists
while none of them was judged.
Does it means that you will also make a "fine muslim" ?

At some point the human shields are no longer
innocent. Apparently the Thai government has concluded this as well.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Oct27.html

Notice the outrage over these deaths but who has protested the random drive
by shootings, the machete attacks, the arson that has plagued the region
for the last year? I know most Muslims aren't terrorists. But I also know
most terrorists today are Muslims. It is the Muslims who hold the burden of
guilt for this and they do far too little.

ScottW