ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Yappity-yappity-yap.

They don't object strongly enough against the murderous actions of the
fanatics in their midst.

As if you would know how strongly "they" speak out. Spent much time in
Jordan or Iran? Or is your sample of "them" limited to the guy who
runs your favorite Exxon station and the lady who lives down the
block, and her aged mother?

Like you, I don't get out into the Muslim world much so I must rely on
media.

So you admit your assertion is empty bluster. Good for you.

Well I haven't seen a Muslim protest against terrorism around here even
though a couple of the 9/11 perps lived here in SD and hung out at a masque
in Clairemont.

ScottW