RG

Default What speaker to get?

It's pretty simple, get the ones that sound the best to you. Don't get hung
up on marketing nonsense and those less than helpful tips from people who
do.

- RG

"kgrules12" wrote in message
s.com...
Hey, I am going to buy new speakers for my car but I can't decide which
ones to buy. I am deciding between either Pioneer 6-1/2" 3-Way Car
Speakers (pair) Model : TS-A1670R or Sony Explod 6-1/2" 3-Way Car
Speakers (pair) Model: XS-V1633. The Sony's are 220 watts and the
pioneers are 180 watts. But my dilemma was I don't know how good either
company is with car speakers. So it would be good if I could get some
help deciding which ones to get.
--
kgrules12
View this thread: