Nick Holden

Default where to buy some wires?

Try Meijer's if you have one near you. Just bought a Scoshe (sp?) 4awg
set for two amps for ~$25. Came with fuse holder, pwr/gnd wire, RCA's,
remote wire, speaker wire and a pwr distribution block. Really good deal!

-Nick

"Sam Carleton" wrote in message
I need to buy some wires for my system. Where is the best place on
the web to order some wires? I need the following:

Speaker wires
RCA cables
Power cables

I would like to stick with low or medium quality Streetwire, Monstor
Cable, etc.

I know that there is a common debate in this forum about the
quality of cables. I have no desire to get into that debate, I have
made up my mind on what I would like and am simply seeking source to
get it at a good price.

Sam

--
See my links engine for a collection of sites that
might be of interest to you. Your additions will