gordon-oga

Default Playing cassettes on car radio CD systems

Thanks for replies - my use of cassettes is for temporary radio play
and other programmes so use of cassettes is ideal because they can b
easily re-recorded when listened to (sorry Derek).

Thanks anders, I could play around with linking in to the speake
wiring but it is a lease car and wish to minimise any mess as it i
very definitely frowned upon! But I may resort to this. Reworking th
SoundFeeder with a fixed resistance is a good solution so I may yet d
this.

Thank sneezer, looked at the JVC FM Modulator but similar problem i
that in needs physical connection to antenna. I am unwilling to loo
behind dash until I am sure of a solution that will not mess up th
factory installation.

I am hoping that there may be a proper auxiliary into the main unit.
do not even know what make this radio/audio is. The car is a U
Citroen C5 and with the SatNav it will most likely be Bosch?

Thanks for the replies. I have not given up yet.

gordon-og
-
gordon-og
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=16474