MINe 109

In article LhJXc.48546$yh.43295@fed1read05,
"ScottW" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message
In article 2iIXc.48093$yh.30334@fed1read05,
"ScottW" wrote:

You quote the LA times. A paper that violated every polling rule in
the
book
in an attempt to influence an election by showing Cruz Bustamante
leading
in
the recent Ca. governors race. They did this by inflating the
percentage
of
black people in Ca. to 20% If ever the people get tired of being
lied
the LA times will be among the first to go under.

That would be an example of something I would have a problem with. Note
that this is a bias in favor of a particular candidate, not a liberal
slant as such.

Ridiculous, it was an obvious democratic party/liberal bias. Cruz wasn't
their boy. He was all they had as all other democrats refused to throw
their
hat in the ring instead opposing the recall.

Whether or not that is true, I agreed with you in opposing Bustamante.

Which makes the actions of the LA times and their fraudulent polling even
more outrageous, don't you think? They completely ignored the agenda of the
candidate they attempt to sway the election too in their mindless
anti-republican vendetta.

The LA Times has done many outrageous things over the years, especially
concerning local politics. However, their fact-based reporting, as in
the report on the Swifties, is considered credible. Things are improving
on the opinion page.