Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Protection of investment

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:27:10 -0500, WindsorFox
wrote:

Last time, you do not have a stinking clue what you are talking
about. Why don't you go look up some specifications for your self, of
course if you can't look up a SoundBlaster card by the model number I
certainly shouldn't expect you to look up tweeter specs. The tweeter I
have in my hand right now clearly states 80 watts RMS 110 watt RMS max
and I trust Morel's opinion on the power capability of the tweeter over
yours. You are quite entitled to your opinion on whom is and is not
ignorant, but the facts are quite different.

Good luck. You'll obviously need it.

Chris Hornbeck
"Second star to the right,
Then straight on 'til morning."