George Gleason

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
ink.net...

Clyde Slick wrote:

But, gosh darn it, it's the truth. Refuse to pay your taxes this year.
Watch the IRS take your home by force. We are what we fought to
gain independance from.

We didn't fight to become independent of government.
The revolutionary effort itself was financed by the break away
colonies taxing its inhabitants.

And yet we are taxed HOW MUCH MORE than back then, even
adjusted for income/inflation? And we meekly accept it.

As a society, we do more than accept higher taxes,
we demand them! Look at the derision tax cuts
engender.

It's not a problem of a repressive government, high taxes
are the will of the people.

We simple want to pay for what we do
not dump the burden on our children
my unborn grandchildren will be doing without to pay down GW's spending
spree