Clyde Slick

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
link.net...

George M. Middius wrote:

Joseph Oberlander said:

According to what code of vlaues? When did it become the job of
government to decide who is worthy of wealth? Why is theft OK if the
government does the stealing?

Because they have the guns and will arrest us. Simple as that.

You should switch careers, Obie. Such skill at dumbing-down doesn't
belong
in the Geekhood. You should be in politics, or at least teaching in
public
school.

But, gosh darn it, it's the truth. Refuse to pay your taxes this year.
Watch the IRS take your home by force. We are what we fought to
gain independance from.

We didn't fight to become independent of government.
The revolutionary effort itself was financed by the break away
colonies taxing its inhabitants.