Soundfreak03

Default Amps, more argument!

I hate to break it to you soundfreak, but I don't think will is going to
change his mind about it, he knows, or in your opinion "precieves" a
difference, and that's really all that matters. To him there is a
difference. Don't turn this into a Runner vs. Nousaine post.

I hate to break it to you Luke, but physics doesn't change in Will's car and
Will will likely never actually know anything about car audio. There are 2
points that I have constantly made.
Point one: Drive an amp within its limits and they sound the same, assuming you
have a properly functioning amp.
Point two: There are far more important things to consider when purchasing an
amp.

He percieves a difference and I, and others, pointed out to him that the
difference was not what he attributed it too. But him being a noob he decided
to challenge it without logic or evidence and well, this is what you get. I
gave up on Will as ever being knowledgeable around the 3rd post he made, but
others are still reading this thread and they will see the evidence for
themselves.
Did you even have a point to your post?

Les