Tony Fernandes

Default Amps, more argument!

again to a noob who refuses to listen, but I will always have time to make
your
noobie ass look foolish.

You can sure try.You haven't done it yet.

Howdy,

Yes, he's made you look foolish each and every time. Why are you arguing
with him??? He knows 10 times more about car audio than you!!! WTF??
Trust me, as an outside observer who's just been reading along...you're
never going to win. And I get the feeling that if you did, he would admit
it. But you clearly know just enough about what you're talking about to get
yourself in trouble. Kind of like a brown belt that thinks he knows karate
until he goes out and gets in a fight and gets his ass kicked. HOWDY,
YOU'RE GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED! You need to recognize this and step down.

Tony

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message

othanks (Soundfreak03) wrote:
What facts are you taking about? You didn't produce any facts other then
being
on noob and that i agree with.

How about the fact that a properly working amplifier has insignifigant
differences in it's measurements from another amplifier. How can you hear

difference that is not there? When all of the data shows that the

differences
are below the threshold of our hearing, especially in a car enviroment.
Carsound.com can verify that, as well as measurements that I and others

have
taken. I have made that point repeatedly. Yet, you and others continue to

avoid
the simple question. If all of the parameters that factor into "SQ"

remain
largely the same then how can you hear a difference? Answer that Howdy

and
maybe you can have a discussion. Until then you are just a noob, you can

call
me one but my posts suggest otherwise, and well, your posts speak volumes

about
how confused you really are on virtually any topic.

Try this link and tell me what you think
http://sound.westhost.com/amp-sound.htm

http://www.stereophile.com/features/113/

If you don't have the time to post, then why even bother?

Ah yes, I forget that your reading comprehension skills are extremely

poor. The
implication is that I do not have the time to post the same thing over

and over
again to a noob who refuses to listen, but I will always have time to

make your
noobie ass look foolish.

You can sure try.You haven't done it yet.

So, Howdy, until you can actually offer something besides "I heard it"

then
your point is moot. Bring something to the table and maybe, just maybe,

you can
get someone to consider your point. But as long as you have the obvious

noobs
on your side you seem to be happy, hey, whatever you need to get you

through
the day.

Les