Will_Skillz

Default Amps, more argument!

I don't doubt you heard a difference, but what you attribute it to i

wrong

What did I attribute it to

I couldn't care less who can verify what. They can't verify what'
going on in my car. They're not there.

So when I can hear AND feel the lows differently between 2 amps even a
low volume, what in the hell could it be besides the amps just soun
different?! What? Oh, yes I'll hold while you consult your littl
website, lol

The things you state as "facts" are hilarious. Especially whe
everytime I listen to my stereo it contradicts your "facts". I thin
the only fact here is that you haven't heard my stereo, and neithe
have the people from the site you keep mentioning

I don't care what gadgets anyone uses to adjust my 2 amps to mak
everything "equal", their notes will still sound and feel different

Feel free to keep calling me a "noob". Webster "verified" that there i
no such word Moohahaha [sneeky

-
Will_Skill