Paul Vina

Default Amps, more argument!

Where you have the gain set has nothing to do with whether or not you're A)
abusing it, or B) overdriving it. Half gain may be WELL into clipping
depending on the output voltage of your HU, which can, over time, hurt your
amp. Just because your Solo lasted (my last one didn't, but I still like
them) doesn't mean squat about how you were treating your amp.

You still seemed to miss the part about Sony and Kicker being different
companies. If you can't get that straight it doesn't surprise me that you
can't figure out how YOU destroyed your amp.

Paul Vina

"Chuck" wrote in message
well i didn't kill them they committed suicide..the circuit protections
didn't work...(ah..the little red light didn't come on.. lol) Abuse?..Oh
you mean turning my amp up half way? I don't think so. You see I think
the amps didn't have enuff power and that made them work too hard.
100x4 is what everyone argued me to get ..i said more watt per channel
.and should have listened to myself i guess . You see i have a solo
baric and i turned it up all the way for eight years ..eh guess what it
still works fine. I bet i do find a amp thats worthy. Thanks anyway