Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Replacing a Car Radio

On 17/03/2018 1:50 AM, Phil W wrote:
"JBI":
On 03/16/2018 12:04 AM, geoff wrote:
On 16/03/2018 9:58 AM, JBI wrote:

I think if I ever got into this business for anyone other than
myself, the first thing I'd go for is Pro Tools, no ifs, ands, or
buts! That and some Cedar modules to go along with it.

Much better things around than SlowTools.

geoff

Such as?

Pretty much any DAW software around:
for example...
Cubase/Nuendo, Samplitude, Sonar, even Logic

ContraTools was the first with big marketing, which does not always
coincide with good quality products...

Although it is doubtlessly the equal of any other comparable DAW
software, and better than many, I resent ProTools because it achieved
its status by being early on the scene, then cynically (a lá Apple)
locking its users exclusively into their own hardware and software at
escalated cost.

Me ? I use Sonic Foundry, ooops Sony, ooops Magix Vegas Pro, Acid
ProSound Forge, CD Architect, and Cocos REAPER.

geoff