Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

Tom Evans wrote:

I'm looking for better software instrument sounds and Garageband's
collection (even with the 30 gigabytes provided by the Mainstage jam
packs seems pretty limited in quality except for some instrument sounds
such as piano and a few of the synths, and even Garageband's function
where you can combine instrument sounds to come up with uniqure sounds
has only given me a few uniqure sounds that sound really cool to me.

It sounds like Logic has far more terrific sounds than Garageband with
Mainstage, so that also seems to contradict your statement that
changing DAWs rarely solve problems. Also, Garageband with Mainstage
is for beginners, whereas I'm hoping to make and publish pro-quality
sounds, so that also seems to contradict your statement that switching
DAWs rarely solves problems.

Punch this into a Google search:

garageband virtual instrument package

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com