Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default OK, now how about cartridges for an RB-250 arm

On May 23, 1:44*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 22, 9:23*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 22, 9:38*am, ScottW wrote:

Notice in the resonant frequency equation that headshell and hardware
is a factor.
I've got 3 shells that span a range of more than 2-1 in mass. *Here's
an Ortofon shellhttp://www.needledoctor.com/Ortofon-LH-2000-Headshell
weighing in at 12 grams. *Solid aluminum. *IIRC, the Sumiko shells are
even more.

Sumiko doesn't have a removeable headshell any more, 2pid. You're
talking the 1980s.

http://www.needledoctor.com/Sumiko-HS12-Headshell

I really wish you actually knew something.
Instead all you do is shout people down.
You should leave the group.

On their turntables, dum-dum, which are SME. SME doesn't use
removeable headshells. Headshells for crapola legacy turntables like
yours don't count. LoL.

I even provided a link to Sumiko products that you cut.

http://www.sumikoaudio.net/sme/prod_model2012.htm

Note the lack of removeable headshells in their line. LoL.

I really wish you weren't suffering from mental disorders.

Meanwhile, you cut this, which is the basis of your little foot-
stamping rants against Boon:

**********
Go to NeedleDoctor.com and tell us all how many modern tables or arms
have removeable headshells, dum-dum. Not even SME does any more. I
only saw the Ortofon arms and a Denon table that did. Go find more
and
earn valuable prizes!

You're stuck in the 1980s which explains your mullet. LoL.

LoL. As Boon said, "Most modern arms will work with most modern
cartridges". You've done nothing to prove him wrong but sadly you've
exposed yourself as an imbecile...again.

As usual, you got nothing. LoL.