Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Superterrorism and Shanty Towns

On Apr 23, 5:00*pm, Bret L wrote:
((Not all steazers are bad. I knew one once named "Mickey" who had a
love for guns -- and good guns, not cheap Saturday night specials like
most of the steazers-- who dated my sister one weekend night. I liked
him well enough, he was polite and didn't smell as bad as the rest of
the steazers did, but that's when I had to kill him. But he wasn't a
bad person as far as steazers go. Shhhh!))

((Agreed. Although I generally do not go out of my way to compliment
steezers, there was this one steezer I knew who had a sister, and she
had one of those old polyester blond wigs that made for a passable
version of MM. She used to give me BJs in exchange for soldering
lessons. By the time I blew my nut she had better point-to-point
wiring skills than any twiode ****. I think she lives in Tijuana now
and makes tube amplifiers out of old VW oil pans. Ferdinand Porsche
and Adolf Hitler would have been proud. Boon.))

*God, if you weren't stupid you'd know VWs DON"T HAVE OIL PANS.

((Bratzi agrees with everything else that's been written. Bratzi is an
ignoramous. Shhhh!))