Phil Allison

"tubesforall" =

I feel good.

** A dose of rat poison will fix that.

I got dissed by Phil and called a troll by Stewart Pinkerton in the same
thread.

** **** off - troll.

Stewart has some good points worth discussing. It appears Phil only has a
10 word vocabulary.

** **** off you stinking troll.

The paper I refer to was reprinted in the industry electronic magazine
ChipCenter. This was a mag closely related to Circuit Cellar for those
who remember those days.

** ROTFLMAO - a pile of worthless excreta indeed.

I also refer the interested to Audio Engineering Society.
http://www.aes.org/journal/online/index.cfm

** More ****e comes from that bunch of fruit loops than a down a sewer.

There are many techical articles there covering this issue in detail.

** What issue ??

You have not even vaguely described an issue !!!!

One of the misconceptions maintained by some of the post responders is
that Nyquist f/2 criteria for accurate reproduction applies to time
variant signals that are sampled over a finite length of time.

** All signals vary in time - or else they are just DC voltages. All
lengths of time are finite.

A /D converters use sample and hold circuits so the sample it taken at
particular instant.

You post no case since you ****ing do not have one.

It doesn't.

** **** off you asinine troll.

It is my "opinion" (not edict) that CD technology is a very poor medium
for critical listening. I am an (ex) classical concert violinist and
hyper sensitive to distortion in the upper registers. After years of
trying to buy CD players that could reproduce violins faithfully I gave up
and went back to vinyl. The best I thought I heard were Cary tube CD
players--which colored the sound and chopped of high frequencies, but were
at least pleasant to the ear.

** Now you reveal what this troll is all about - fetishist bloody vinyl
lunacy !!!

**** OFF YOU ASININE ****ING VINYL BIGOT !!!!